- … I have gained a wealth of information regarding the possibilities of offering Prague as a destination to my clients…
Dawn E. Warner, Performance Strategies, Inc., USA
- …I was extremely impressed with the trip that you organized. Prague is such a wonderful place to visit and I have been sharing my high praise with my colleagues about the way you organized and managed the FAM trip…
Katherine Smith, Delta Air Lines, USA
- ….My overall experience in Prague was very positive and memorable. It is a special city, a destination that I will enthusiastically promote to all of my clients for their future international meetings and incentive events…
John L. Huffman, Meeting Alliance, USA
- Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
I had the most exciting pleasure to get to know your beautiful city and meet such fantastic people like you and your team. I very much look forward to our cooperation during the upcoming events.
- … just a few words to thank you very much for this great Fam Trip. I really had a good time. Prague is now my top 3 destinations for my clients Corporate, groups and Gay Friendly.
Global Partner, FRANCE
- C'était vraiment super à toutes pour votre bonne humeur et merci pour le programme si parfait.
Siemens SAS, FRANCE
- … many thanks for your expert hosting of our little group to your beautiful, fascinating and historic city of Prague and the Czech Republic. You showcase the city and country with justified pride...
Meeting & Incentive Travel, USA
- You gave me a very good impression of Prague as a wonderful mice destination. The way you represent your city is great.
Business & Travel Promotions Media Company Holland, HOLLAND
- I very much enjoyed everything, Prague is wonderful city and your support is great too. I know it is so much more to see and look forward for my soonest possible return.
Xenios & Xeniosworld, GREECE
- Thank you so much for your great hospitality, warm welcoming and the nice and efficient time we had in Prague. We’ll definitely come one day, and if not 2012, it will be in another year...
- Thank you again and all your colleagues who so graciously showed us hospitality during our visit to Prague. We appreciated your availability and knowledge of the resources available to the SIU.
- … thank "Prague Convention Bureau" for the provided opportunity to visit your wonderful and my beloved country. I liked everything in that trip. I have not found any disadvantage ...
LLC Tourist Agency De Visu
- The FAM to Prague was beautiful and well organizes from you and from convention bureau. You had a good presentation and everything was fine, thank you so much…
Interim Management, GERMANY
- The Hotel and Venues in Prague are very beautiful and also high qualified and luxury. In the next months I will plan MICE Events in Prague…
Leader Viaggi, ITALY
- I’m very grateful to you for all the work you did in arranging our visit. Thanks too for your plan to get the Congress Centre and these two hotels all together to make one offer.
- … We can certainly say you showed us so much of what you and all of your excellent suppliers have to offer...
- A nouveau un grand grand merci à vous pour ce très bel éductour, qui donne envie d'y organiser rapidement de prochains événements...
- The hospitality of you and your colleagues was second to none!! I will do my best to promote Prague to the corporate members of my club...
The BNC, UK
Prague Convention Bureau
110 00 Prague 1
Tel: +420 224 235 159
Fax: +420 224 234 399
2011 brings New Logo, Name and New Opportunities for AIM Group International
2011 brings forward a new corporate brand for AIM Group International, an international event management company headquartered in Europe (Brussels, Budapest Florence, Lisbon, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Prague, Rome, Sofia, Vienna, Vilnius). AIM Group International is the name of the organisation formed by the merger of AIM Group and AIMS International which was announced in the previous year.
Gianluca Buongiorno, President of AIM Group International, describes, "The new corporate brand of AIM Group International has been created by the team members in our company. We asked our people and our customers what AIM Group International means to them. Dynamic, reliable, flexible is how they have responded. Our new logo and corporate identity now reflects the attributes of our new expanded team and services offered to our clients world-wide. We are quite proud of the results of our team's work."
The new corporate brand of AIM Group International can be seen on the website, www.aimgroupinternational.com. The team members of AIM share what they refer to as "our most interesting numbers" on the site, demonstrating their work in the event industry:
2700: events that we organised in 2010.
50: years we've been in the market.
115: million euros annual turnover.
350,000: hotel rooms we booked in 2010.
10: nations around the world where our offices are located.
400: team members.
28: cultures and nationalities which represent our employees.
18: languages we speak.
While the corporate identity demonstrates visual changes, such as the logo and website of AIM Group International, Buongiorno quickly adds that there are more announcements forthcoming. "2011 brings many opportunities for AIM Group International. We are looking to expand our geographical reach, to provide more offerings to our clients to provide them complete, high quality service and to bring forward the latest trends and technology in event and congress management. We shall be exploring key partnerships to accomplish these goals."
For further information, please contact:
Peter Kukura - Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org