- Project aimed at supporting the congress ambassadors, i.e. members of international professional associations from among renowned Czech scientists, doctors and other experts, as well as senior representatives of local branches of international companies based in CR, who have the possibility to influence the choice of destination for future conferences organized by these associations or companies in favor of Prague.
- Project was established in 2010 at the initiative of the Prague Convention Bureau and its members.
- Prague Convention Bureau team consisting of PCB experts, members and partners provides congress ambassadors full support in every stage of the bidding process, planning, promotion and organization of the congress in Prague in order to make the event successful
Ambassador Programme’s Goals
- Increase the potential of congresses and conferences in the city of Prague and throughout the Czech Republic
- Increase the country’s competitiveness
- Recognize and appreciate congress ambassadors for their contribution to meeting industry as well as for representing the Czech Republic
- Promote important sectors of Czech economy including science and research, IT & Technologies, Manufacturing etc.
- Connect experts with the commercial sector
Partners of the Ambassador Programme