Zátiší Catering Group
Novotného lávka 5
110 00 Praha 1
+420 277 000 101
+420 222 220 453
The Zátiší Group was established in 1991. It comprises of four fine-dining restaurants located in the city-centre of Prague, namely Bellevue, Mlýnec, V Zátiší and the Žofín Garden, which offer their guests both Czech and international cuisines.
Zátiší Catering, a renowned and one of the largest catering divisions in the Czech market, is an important part of the Group. It is the exclusive caterer of the Prague Congress Centre and the Žofín Palace.
Examples of important events catered by Zátiší Catering:
- 2016 – catering for about 3,600 guests as a part of the UEFA, EURO 2016 football broadcasting in Toulouse and Lyon
- 2012 – 2013 – exclusive supplier of the Moto GP catering
- 2012 – a party for 2,300 guests on the occasion of the DEUTSCHE FILMPREIS award ceremony
- 2009 – exclusive caterer of the 2009 European Summit Presidency in Prague
- 2002 – Exclusive caterer of the dinner for the 2002 NATO Leading States Representatives Summit
Learn more at: www.zatisigroup.cz