Annual meeting of the EAU Section of Oncological Urology (ESOU)
- … I have gained a wealth of information regarding the possibilities of offering Prague as a destination to my clients…
Dawn E. Warner, Performance Strategies, Inc., USA
- …I was extremely impressed with the trip that you organized. Prague is such a wonderful place to visit and I have been sharing my high praise with my colleagues about the way you organized and managed the FAM trip…
Katherine Smith, Delta Air Lines, USA
- ….My overall experience in Prague was very positive and memorable. It is a special city, a destination that I will enthusiastically promote to all of my clients for their future international meetings and incentive events…
John L. Huffman, Meeting Alliance, USA
- Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
I had the most exciting pleasure to get to know your beautiful city and meet such fantastic people like you and your team. I very much look forward to our cooperation during the upcoming events.
- … just a few words to thank you very much for this great Fam Trip. I really had a good time. Prague is now my top 3 destinations for my clients Corporate, groups and Gay Friendly.
Global Partner, FRANCE
- C'était vraiment super à toutes pour votre bonne humeur et merci pour le programme si parfait.
Siemens SAS, FRANCE
- … many thanks for your expert hosting of our little group to your beautiful, fascinating and historic city of Prague and the Czech Republic. You showcase the city and country with justified pride...
Meeting & Incentive Travel, USA
- You gave me a very good impression of Prague as a wonderful mice destination. The way you represent your city is great.
Business & Travel Promotions Media Company Holland, HOLLAND
- I very much enjoyed everything, Prague is wonderful city and your support is great too. I know it is so much more to see and look forward for my soonest possible return.
Xenios & Xeniosworld, GREECE
- Thank you so much for your great hospitality, warm welcoming and the nice and efficient time we had in Prague. We’ll definitely come one day, and if not 2012, it will be in another year...
- Thank you again and all your colleagues who so graciously showed us hospitality during our visit to Prague. We appreciated your availability and knowledge of the resources available to the SIU.
- … thank "Prague Convention Bureau" for the provided opportunity to visit your wonderful and my beloved country. I liked everything in that trip. I have not found any disadvantage ...
LLC Tourist Agency De Visu
- The FAM to Prague was beautiful and well organizes from you and from convention bureau. You had a good presentation and everything was fine, thank you so much…
Interim Management, GERMANY
- The Hotel and Venues in Prague are very beautiful and also high qualified and luxury. In the next months I will plan MICE Events in Prague…
Leader Viaggi, ITALY
- I’m very grateful to you for all the work you did in arranging our visit. Thanks too for your plan to get the Congress Centre and these two hotels all together to make one offer.
- … We can certainly say you showed us so much of what you and all of your excellent suppliers have to offer...
- A nouveau un grand grand merci à vous pour ce très bel éductour, qui donne envie d'y organiser rapidement de prochains événements...
- The hospitality of you and your colleagues was second to none!! I will do my best to promote Prague to the corporate members of my club...
The BNC, UK
Prague Convention Bureau
110 00 Prague 1
Tel: +420 224 235 159
Fax: +420 224 234 399
Ambassador program is a program designed to get local members of international associations, societies and committees involved in building the awareness and promotion of Prague as a conference destination. These ambassadors have a voice and influence within their organizations to recommend Prague as a future destination for those organizations' meetings/conferences. Local members of international associations that have the interest and potential of hosting future congresses and conferences in Prague through their international associations cooperate with Prague Convention Bureau - a non-profit organization that markets Prague as a meeting and convention destination - on regular basis. PCB´s staff and its professional members guarantees all the necessary resources to ensure the success of the event. When an Ambassador has a meeting or convention referral, they receive full support on every step of the planning, promoting, and managing stages of the event from the Prague Convention Bureau. Congress ambassadors´s club nowadays counts about 80 members.
In 2010, Prague Convention Bureau launched Ambassador Awards Evening - eminent scientists and leading experts are every year awarded for their efforts in the field of Prague congress tourism development in the Mayor's Residence. The awards were handed out by the Mayor of the City of Prague and President of the Prague Convention Bureau.
BECOME A CONGRESS AMBASSADOR!
Getting a congress or conference in Prague will bring you:
- Increased visibility and reputation among your colleagues at local and international level
- Possibility to increase income of your project, branch or company
- Opportunity to share the findings gained in the Czech Republic with your colleagues from around the industry
- Access to the latest technologies and intellectual capital
- Opportunity to enable your colleagues to use other sources of information and international study programmes
- Increased visibility among the wider public, organizations and state authorities
- Possibility to arouse the attention from the public on your activities and strengthen the reputation of your industry
- Chance to attract foreign investments in your region
- Strenhthening the reputation of the Czech academic, scientific and business communities
And this is the reason why Prague needs you!
Gala evening in honor of the ambassadors of Prague congress tourism, 7th April 2011: photogallery here
Gala evening in honor of the ambassadors of Prague congress tourism, 3rd May 2012: photogallery here
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We, PCB and out members, will do everything to successfully guide you through such an adventure - from the bid presentation to the closing ceremony.
We will help you compose a formal bid to convince the decision-making managers that Prague is the right destination. We will go through the whole bidding process with you from the very beginning - from the choice of promotional materials and offer compilation to the presentation of the bid to your managers and partners. We will help you organize a site visit of the proposed venue as well. You will see that i tis easier than you expected.
No worries with the organization
Once decided to hold the meeting in Prague, we will help you with all aspects of event planning and organization. You will be able to focus on your key task - preparing an interesting programme of the conference.
Accommodation and venue search
We can assist you in finding the right venue for your meetings. We will help you define the requirements, we will go through them with the reliable providers in all parts of the city and recommend the best solution. We will choose and arrange the booking of suitable accommodation.
We will arrange site inspections of all suggested venues and hotels you will be interested to see.
Prague is attractive for participants from abroad and due to the city's location in the centre of Europe, it is easily accessible as well. We will help you convince the potential visitors of your meeting to actually participate in it. We will arrange promotional materials for you and suggest a strategy how to effectively promote your conference.
Getting support of public institutions
"Prague - Congress Metropolis" brochure can be downloaded here.