Hotel Hilton Prague Old Town
V Celnici 7
110 00 Praha 1
+420 221 822 100
|Room name||Area (m2)||Theater||Classroom||Banquet||Reception||Height (m)|
|Straus 1/Straus 2||25.00||24||12||0||20||2.70|
|Grand Ballroom Dvořák||372.00||340||200||240||340||2.70|
The Hilton Prague Old Town underwent a full refurbishment and reopened on 1st November 2007. The exciting renovation project involved utilizing some of Europe’s most recognized talent to create a truly authentic and yet modern Prague experience.
The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, set in a location perfect for exploring the city.
The hotel is just 20 m away from Náměstí Republiky metro station, 1 km away from Prague’s main railway station and a mere 18 km from Václav Havel Airport Prague.
In addition to the stylish opened Zinc Restaurant, bar and lounge, the hotel is well equipped for guests’ meetings, events and conference needs, with 1 000 m² of dedicated meeting space and the flexibility to accommodate groups ranging from 10 to 800 people. Facilities include fourteen meeting rooms as well as the Dvořák Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Guests can also enjoy access to an Executive Lounge (depending on room type) and Cybex health club & spa.
Hilton Prague Old Town:
- Centrally located at the gates of the Old Town
- 14 stylish meeting rooms with natural daylight
- Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015
- One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Condé Nast Traveler Awards 2013
- One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014
- Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014