AIM Group International
110 00 Prague 1
+420 284 007 340
+420 284 007 360
AIM Group International is one of the world´s leaders in the organization of events and conferences with over 50 years experience. We benefit from an international team of 380 people representing 28 cultures and speaking more than 26 languages.
Organizing more than 3,060 events per year around the world, our greatest strength is the ability to use global expertise to act locally, resulting in the best possible outcome for our clients. Our international group benefits from international offices - 14 in European countries and 2 offices in the United States.
What we do:
- We handle important congresses and events and take care of the participants.
- We organise corporate meetings and events and take care of all services.
- We manage associations and take care of their members.
- We bring medical expertise to our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients and take care of their educational needs.
- Congress management (PCO)
- Corporate meetings and events
- Destination management (DMC)
- Association management
- Education and Publications
We offer complete service, taking care of everything down to the finest detail.
Over the last 15 years, the
Our multilingual professional team is ready to help you and your clients discover the magic of the city and give your event a whole new dimension.
We are specialised in fulfilling the individual requirements of our clients - efficiently and creatively with maximum flexibility and the highest level of personal commitment.
Let´s meet in the Czech Republic!
Top References – Prague office:
- 2017: EuroCMR 2017 congress, Prague, 1000 pax
- 2017: 85th EAS congress, Prague, 2300 pax
- 2016: International Association of Lighting Designers – Enlighten Europe´16, Prague, 330 pax
- 2016: Herbalife – Company Event, Prague, 1500 pax
- 2015: St. Gobain – 350 Years Anniversary Party, Prague, 2000 pax
- 2013: Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering & Medical Informatics – EFMI STC 2013, Prague, 200 pax
- 2012: Zentiva & SANOFI – Company Day, Prague, 1600 pax
- 2012: European Society of Pathology – 24th European Congress of Pathology, Prague, 1500 pax
- 2012: NATO Parliamentary Assembly – 58th Annual Session of the NATO PA, Prague, 800 pax
Follow us on various social media channels!