PCB 6th Educational Seminar: Green - the Colour of Future Meetings
23.05 2017 23.05 2017
8:30 - 9:00 Registration
9:00 - 10:45 Session I "Introduction of the GDS index - How destinations deal with sustainability"
- Introduction of the GDS index.
Roger Simons, Regional Sustainable Director (APAC), Immediate Past President of Green Meeting Industry Council (GMI)
- Case study of Göteborg as an sustainable destination.
Katarina Thorstensson, Sustainability Strategist at Göteborg & Co.
- Smart Zürich: A process of co-creation.
Daniela Schöb, Quality and Sustainability Manager at Zürich Tourism
11:15 - 13:30 Session II "Sustainable trends in the meeting industry"
- Sustainable trends in catering.
Sanjiv Suri, president and CEO of Zátiší Group, philanthropist
- EPC projects in public buildings - application in building of Congress Centre Prague.
Ivo Slavotínek, General manager of ENESA, president of Association of energy suppliers in the Czech Republic (APES)
- Linking ecology and design in practice.
Gilles Oulevey, Director of Sales & Marketing in Mosaic House, MOOo Apartments and La Loca Music Bar & Lounge
- Panel Discussion
Moderated by Roger Simons: All Speakers from Session I and II
- Place of event:
- Prague Congress Centre
- Organizer name:
- Prague Convention Bureau