Planning a meeting in Prague? C-IN has the experience required to organise and deliver services of the highest quality for your event.
Established in 2002, C-IN is the leading management company specialised in:
- Conference Management (PCO),
- Association Management Services (AMC),
- Destination Management (DMC),
- Corporate Events Management and
- Special Events Production.
The C-IN team originates from the Czech Republic. However its team members including 6 nationalities, display extensive experience acquired over the past decade from more than
Our team of 45 people delivers more than 50 events per year and acts as a permanent secretariat for several European associations.
With the head office located in Prague, we are strategically located to serve our clients in the Czech Republic and also anywhere throughout Europe in the best possible way. So far 22 conferences and other kind of social events have been organised around Europe by C-IN.
- IAPCO member since 2013 - C-IN is the only IAPCO member with a headquarters in the Czech Republic
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality management systems
- ICCA member since 2004 - C-IN is an active contributor to a range of ICCA events as a guest speaker
C-IN Selected References:
- The 30th Triennial Congress of the International Confederation Of Midwives, Prague, 2014, 4 000 pax;
- Conference of the European Association of International Education, Prague, 2014, 5 000 pax;
- Emirates Inaugural Flight Gala Dinner, Budapest, 2014, 300 pax;
- Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, Prague, 2013, 2 500 pax;
- 21st EADV Congress, Prague, 2012, 8 000 pax;
- 4th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Prague, 2012, 2 500 pax;
- XLVIII. ERA-EDTA Congress, Prague, 2011, 10 661 pax;
- EDTNA/ERCA International Conferences, 2013 Malmö, 2012 Strasburg, 2011 Ljubljana, 2010 Dublin, 2009 Hamburg, 2008 Prague, 2 200 pax;
- Revlon Professional Style Masters Shows, 2013 Madrid, 2012 Budapest, 2011 Amsterdam, 2010 Berlin, 2009 Prague, 2 500 pax;
- 10th and 9th European Evaluation Society International Conference, Dublin 2014, Helsinki 2012, Prague 2010, 850 pax;
- Charity show Fashion For Kids, Prague, 2014 - 2004, 1 000 pax;
- L'Oreal Color Trophy, Prague 2014 - 2006, 1 000 pax.
You can read about us in our blog.
For more information please visit us at www.c-in.eu.
Our premises are wheelchair accessible