Planning a meeting? C-IN has the experience required to organise and deliver services of the highest quality for your event.
Established in 2002, C-IN is the leading management company specialised in:
- Conference Management (PCO),
- Association Management Services (AMC),
- Destination Management (DMC),
- Corporate Events Management and
- Special Events Production.
C-IN's international team of 55 people delivers more than 50 events per year and acts as a permanent secretariat for several European associations. We handle projects for institutions ranging from academic and medical sectors to organisations and companies.
With our head office located in Prague, we are strategically located to serve our clients in the Czech Republic and as well as anywhere throughout Europe in the best possible way.
- IAPCO member since 2013, C-IN is the first Czech headquarted company joining International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO)
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality management systems
- ICCA member since 2004 , C-IN is an active contributor to a range of ICCA events as a guest speaker
C-IN Selected References:
- General Meeting of the European Brain and Behaviour Society; Prague 2020, 400pax;
- 13th Pan-European Conference On International Relations; Bulgaria 2019, 2000 pax;
- 27th IUGG General Assembly; Canada 2019, 4000 pax;
- World Hydrogen Technology Convention; Prague 2017, 1000 pax;
- 56th Annual Conference of The Particle Therapy Cooperative Group; Japan 2017, 1100 pax;
- 28th Congress of International Society for Forensic Genetics; Prague 2019, 400pax;
- 13th European Evaluation Society Biennial Conference; Greece, 2018, 700 pax;
- 55th Annual Conference of the Particle Therapy Co Operative Group (PTCOG55); Prague, 2016, 1200 pax;
- Annual ESDR Meeting; Austria, 2017, 1500 pax;
- 12th EES biennial conference; Netherlands, 2016, 800 pax;
You can read about us in our blog.
For more information, please visit us at www.c-in.eu.
Our premises are wheelchair accessible
Using local products and suppliers
We prefere local products and suppliers
Using recyclable & reusable products
We prefere recyclable & reusable products
Minimising the use of plastic
We avoid the single-use plastics usage
We prefere digital ways of communication