Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Four Seasons Hotel Prague is often the favourite in the city for the most demanding travellers. Located on the river banks, overlooking the Prague Castle, major sights are within three to six minutes walk.
The highest staff to guestroom ratio city wide allows us the best opportunity to create truly memorable one-of-a-kind experiences.
- 157 guest rooms in five categories, inclusive of 19 suites.
- Only Hotel with uninterrupted views over the Prague Castle & the Charles Bridge.
- Exclusivity of banquet rooms with very easy flow and access by all attendees.
- Within 15 minutes walk to the Prague Castle – the largest castle complex in the world.
- Few steps from elegant riverside promenades, breath-taking architecture and café-lined squares.
- 25 minutes, 9 miles from the Václav Havel Airport Prague (PRG).
Our rooms are non-smoking
Paid parking available
24 Hour Room Service
24 hour room service available
Our premises are air-conditioned
Coffee and/or Tea Maker
In-Room coffee and/or tea maker available
High Speed Wireless Internet
High speed wireless internet available
Iron & Ironing Board
Rooms are equiped with iron and ironing board
Mini bar available in room
Room safe available
Room service available
Business center available
We offer accompanying
Concierge service available
Fitness facilities available
Visit our gift Shop
Hotel bar available
Internet - Free
Free internet connection available
Laundry service and drycleaning available on request
Hotel restaurant available
Sauna facilities available
Payment Methods Accepted
We Accept Various Payment Methods
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Master Card
Our premises are wheelchair accessible
We provide free wifi access
Using local products and suppliers
We prefere local products and suppliers
Using recyclable & reusable products
We prefere recyclable & reusable products
Minimising the use of plastic
We avoid the single-use plastics usage
Minimising food waste
We minimise food waste at events
Full accessibility for disabled people
We provide full accessibility for disabled peope
CSR activities - Legacy
Our events leave legacy and support local communities