Mandarin Oriental Prague
Intimate hotel superbly located in a peaceful Little Quarter district and just minutes away from all major sights. Surrounded by palaces, cobblestone piazzas, churches and parks, the hotel is a preserved piece of history. With a former Renaissance chapel housing the award-winning Spa, the Spices Restaurant and Bar offering authentic Asian fares and original cocktails, and understated contemporary design blending local history with modern luxury, the hotel is a private oasis of sophistication and style in the very heart of Prague.
- 99 guest rooms including 20 suites.
- Located in the historic yet peaceful Little Quarter
- Banquet rooms are flooded with daylight and connected to garden offering an outdoor alternative during the summer months
- Within the walking distance to Prague’s major sights, 5 minutes to Charles Bridge and 10 minutes’ walk to the Prague Castle
- All needs accommodated with genuine, caring service by dedicated and talented hotel staff
- Spectacular views of Little Quarter and Prague Castle
- 30-minute drive from Václav Havel Airport Prague