Prague Congress Centre
Number of halls and rooms: 70
Total capacity (number of attendees): 9 300
Total exhibition space (m2): 13 000
The Prague Congress Centre is one of the largest and best-equipped congress centres in Europe with diverse spaces for the organisation of events of all kinds from large congresses, conferences, seminars, to smaller business meetings and presentations, and accompanying events such as exhibitions, medium-sized trade fairs, cultural performances and social events such as banquets and balls.
The Prague Congress Centre provides all services necessary for the successful hosting of events of all kinds large or small. From large congresses, to negotiations with 20 participants the PCC’s services include the set-up of spaces and provision of furniture and fittings for the specific requirements of each event, and provision and operation of state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment from simultaneous interpreting equipment, to full sound and light set-up for performances and balls etc. The entire congress centre is covered by a high-speed telecommunications and data network (ISDN lines and optical cables), including Internet connections. All services are provided by the PCC’s highly experienced Production team and Audio-Visual technicians. A full range of first class catering services, from morning coffee to silver service banquets are available for all events.
The Prague Congress Centre boasts an unrivalled location. The centre is located next to the main artery road through central providing easy access to the Czech Republic’s motorway network and has guarded parking for 1 000 vehicles. With a metro station located directly next to the PCC, Prague’s historic centre and main railway station are just 10 minutes away. The PCC boasts stunning views over Prague’s Old Town and the Prague Castle.
A selection of events hosted at the PCC :
- 2013 The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) - 3000 delegates
- 2013 20th World Conference Family Medicine - Care for Generations (WONCA) - 3000 delegates
- 2013 13th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) - 3000 delegates
- 2013 World Veterinary Congress (WWC) - 3000 delegates
- 2013 2nd European Congress of Internal Medicine (EFIM) - 3000 delegates
- 2013 DRUPALCon Prague - IT conference - 2000 delegates
- 2013 HP Software EMEA Summit IT conference - 800 delegates
- 2012 21st European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology Congress "Skin is Vital" (EADV) - 8000 delegates
- 2012 Congress of the European Association for Chemical and Moleculars Science - 3500 delegates
- 2012 The International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT) - 3500 delegates
- 2012 World Psychiatric Association International Congress - 3500 delegates
- 2011 48th European Renal Association - Eropean Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) - 8000 delegates
- 2011 Goldschmidt Conference - 3500 delegates
- 2010 12th European Congress of Endocrilonology (ECE) - 2500 delegates
- 2010 49th Annual Meeting of European Society for Paediatric Enocrinology (ESPE) - 2500 delegates
- 2009 Czech Presidency of the EU Council - 7000 delegates
- 2009 10th International Congress of Dermatology (ICD) - 4500 delegates
- 2008 XIVth World Congress of Psychiatry (WPA) - 5500 delegates
- 2008 International Association for Medical Education in Europe- (AMEE) - 3000 delegates
A selection of events hosted at the PCC untill 2008 :
- 2007 13th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation - 4000 delegates
- 2006 European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology - 5000 delegates
- 2004 12th United European Gastroenterology Week - 9800 delegates
- 2002 NATO - The Summit of North Atlantic Aliance - 5000 delegates
- 2001 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology - 8300 delegates
- 2000 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group - 17 000 delegates
Our premises are wheelchair accessible
We provide free wifi access
Our venue is suitable for indoor events
We provide catering services for your events
The multipurpose hall is especially suitable for congresses, symposia, theatre and film performances, concerts, balls and other social events including exhibitions.
Pleasant place with a beautiful view of Prague suitable for seminars, conferences, courses, corporate presentations or gastronomic events.
This room is very representative and suitable for VIP meetings or discussions. Room has an original artistic chandelier from the workshop of František Vízner.
Representative room suitable for roundtable meetings or discussions with an artistic chandelier from the workshop of Vladimír Procházka.
Unique premises for receptions, introduction of new products, accompanying exhibitions or formal dinners.
|Congress Hall - parter||2688||54||19||1775||--||--||--|
|Forum Hall - parter||1077||35||19||648||550||450||--|
|South Hall 3||1003||26||3||600||420||480||--|
|South Hall 1||548||21||3||430||300||280||--|
|South Hall 2||548||21||3||430||300||280||--|
|Club A, E||184||18||3||170||70||100||--|
|Club B, D||90||9||3||70||40||40||--|
|South Boardroom 1||96||8||3||--||--||--||--|
|South Boardroom 2||77||8||3||--||--||--||--|