Let’s Join the ICCA Charity Run and Help to Support SOS Children´s Villages!
The 56th ICCA Congress will play host to the first ever ICCA run: don't miss the opportunity to join the morning charity run – this will help to support SOS Children´s Villages!
DATE: 13 November 2017
LOCATION: Prague Congress Centre, entrance no. 2
DISTANCE: 5 km
If you hesitate, whether to join the run, we have six good reasons why to do so! You will:
- Be part of the first ever ICCA Charity Run!
- Have a different and extraordinary start of the day!
- Enjoy breath-taking panoramic views of Prague at dawn!
- Find out how good running is, especially at 7 o´clock in the morning!
- Help to improve the lives of children staying in SOS Villages!
- Receive a special souvenir – a colourful long sleeve running shirt!
All participants are kindly recommended to register via the Online Registration Form. Online registration will close on 10th November 2017. As of 11th November you can register onsite at the desk (cash and credit card donations will be accepted). For more information please click here.
See how we train for the ICCA Charity Run!