CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA USE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION GUIDELINE
This Personal Data Protection Guideline sets the way how we use and protect your personal data that is provided to us in connection with the use of this webpage www.pragueconvention.cz (hereinafter only “Website”) or in another manner in connection with your membership in Prague Convention Bureau, z.s. The personal data controller is Prague Convention Bureau, z.s., registered address: Prague 1, Rytířská 398/26, postal code: 110 00, company ID no.: 22677151, registered in the Association Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, ref. no. L 18846 (hereinafter only “Prague Convention Bureau, z.s.” or “PCB”). PCB undertakes to ensure security of your personal data. All your personal data may only be used in compliance with this Personal Data Protection Guideline. PCB is entitled to amend this Personal Data Protection Guideline from time to time by updating it on the Website.
By giving us your personal data, you are granting us your consent with the processing and administration of the provided data for the purposes and under the conditions defined below. All your personal data that we shall receive from you shall be gathered, saved and used in compliance with relevant legal regulations, in particular with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter only “the Regulation”) and Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection as amended (hereinafter only “the Act”).
What we collect
PCB collects and processes the following personal data:
- information that you provide to us by your access to the Website and completion of the form on the Website (www.pragueconvention.cz);
- in the case of membership in Prague Convention Bureau, z.s. and creation of membership account on the Website, also information regarding the membership and execution of membership rights, contact information on a proxy of a member, including information regarding the member´s user account on the Website, payment and transaction information connected to the administration and recording of PCB member´s payments, communication information (records of written communication with a member), minutes of meetings of PCB bodies, data on membership in PCB bodies and on execution of voting rights etc.;
- automatically collected information on your visits to the Website and sources from which you have connected to us – particularly information regarding your location, IP address, operation system that you use, type of Internet browser;
- information regarding your communication with us via the Website.
For what purpose we process your personal data:
- we process data regarding membership in Prague Convention Bureau, z.s., particularly identification and contact information of proxies of a member, payment and transaction details and communication information as well as information on membership rights execution for the purpose of membership administration and ensuring of membership rights execution;
- we use data regarding customer and client behaviour and history for the purpose of keeping business and statistical records in order to evaluate our services and products, improve them and increase their quality
- we use technical data (data on IP address and sources of connection to the Website) for marketing purposes to the extent allowed by relevant legislation as described below in more detail
- provided that relevant legal regulations authorize us to do so (i.e. in the case of existence of a legitimate interest or in the case of your consent), we use your contact details (e-mail address/telephone number) for the sending of marketing communication on products and services as described in more detail in section Direct marketing (of this Guideline)
- in order to ensure the most effective possible presentation of the content of the Website
- we also use the processed data for the protection of our legitimate interests (in particular in order to prevent fraudulent behaviour, in order to prevent breach of our terms of contract, for the purpose of potential debt collection and in order to ensure protection of our statutory rights)
- we may also use contact information in order to ensure our mutual communication and to enable execution of your rights in connection with personal data protection
- in connection to the contact form on the Website, we process the e-mail address, enquiry and IP address for the purpose of replying to the enquiries.
- for other specific purposes for which you have granted us your consent.
Time of processing
Personal data is saved for the time required for the accomplishment of the above-stated purposes, or for the time required to ensure our compliance with the relevant legal obligation, or to ensure protection of our rights.
In the case of membership, it is done so for the time of the duration of the membership in PCB and subsequently for 10 years as of the date of termination of the membership.
In the case of reply to an enquiry via the contact form, for 6 months as of the sending of the message on the contact form unless a legal regulation requires the storing of the communication for a longer period, or unless such storing is required for the purpose of protection of the rights and legally protected interests of PCB.
E-mail addresses will be processed for the purpose of sending marketing communication for 3 years as of the granting of the consent unless you prolong it, or until it is withdrawn.
Your personal data may be used for direct marketing purposes provided that we have your relevant consent with its use for the specific purpose, or if we are qualified to use it by a legitimate interest (if you are our customer or PCB member).
YOU MAY RAISE AN OBJECTION AGAINST PROCESSING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
"Cookies" are information that is transferred from a website to the hard disc of the User´s computer. Cookies enable the website to remember important information that will make its further use by the User easier.
- You can find detailed information on Google Analytics and personal data protection at http://www.google.com/intl/cs/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
- If you want to prevent tracking, you can install the following add-on to your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
When using the Website, users may not interfere in its security, use the Website in order to transmit damaging files and try to break into publicly inaccessible sections of the Website. Users are also obliged to respect PCB´s copyright to the Website.
Where we store your personal data
Data is saved on backed-up servers owned by the company that are not shared with third party applications with the exceptions explicitly stated in this Guideline.
For the purpose of marketing communication administration and the CRM system administration, data is processed by PCB; however, personal data may also be processed for PCB by the following processors:
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, registered address: The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (e-mailing administration);
- Simpleview, registered address: 8950 N. Oracle Road ,Tucson, AZ 85704 USA (CRM system administration).
We undertake to ensure security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access to it, or its unauthorised disclosure, we have introduced adequate physical, electronic and managerial procedures for the protection and security of the information that we collect. You acknowledge that your personal data that you provide to us shall be systematically administered in an automatic way by the use of automatic and all other information system tools.
Provision of your personal data
Personal data processed in connection with membership in PCB and PCB events organisation, is available to relevant employees and persons at PCB as well as natural persons and employees at companies that we have hired to technically process this data for us. These are entities that provide web and database hosting to us or work as administrators of databases and IT networks or accounting experts.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. However, if you use such a link and leave our Website, you should be aware of the fact that we have no control over these other websites. We can therefore not be liable for the protection and privacy of any information that you may provide when visiting such websites, and this Personal Data Protection Guideline shall not apply to any such websites.
All the content of the Website is provided with no guarantee and PCB shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the Website, errors, unavailability or by any website with a link on the Website.
Rights of data subjects
When collecting, processing and storing your personal information, PCB shall ensure, to the full extent, the protection of your rights as stipulated by relevant provisions of legal regulations. In connection with personal data processing, you are entitled to the below-specified rights that you may use at your discretion:
- right of access to one´s personal data – when you may request free information on the processing of your personal data
In the case of data processing on the basis of your consent, you have the right to partly or fully withdraw this consent, with effects for the future. We shall not do any further processing without appropriate consent. You can withdraw your consent at the below-specified e-mail or postal contact addresses. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of the data processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe or find out that PCB or any third party authorized by us, process your personal data inconsistently with the protection of your private and personal lives or in conflict with relevant legal regulations, particularly if your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete or processed for a given purpose without an adequate legal ground, you are entitled to request that we:
- correct and/or complete inaccurate personal data related to you
- delete your personal data – particularly when your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it has been collected
- or curtail the processing of your personal data (particularly in situations when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or its processing is illegal and you refuse the deletion of your personal data and instead you request its restricted use, or when we do not need your personal data for the purpose of processing any more but you request it for the determination, execution or defence of your legal claims)
You are entitled to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data at the Personal Data Protection Office, address: Pplk. Sochora 27, postal code: 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
In connection with the enforcement of your rights and in the case of any questions or information regarding personal data handling at PCB, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at: Prague Convention Bureau, z.s., registered address: Prague 1, Rytířská 398/26, postal code: 110 00.
Information on the author of the Website
The Website has been created and administered by AITOM Digital. Presentation is run on publishing system AITOM CMS5. In case of questions or should you identify any technical problems, authors may be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
This Personal Data Protection Guideline shall take effect as of 25th May 2018.