Let´s Restart Together. Hotel International Prague is Going to Welcome the Guests in New Rooms Already 25th May 2020
Hotel International Prague will reopen in June 2020 and is prepared to welcome guests in its´ 65 newly designed superior rooms. While being closed the hotel improved F&B offer and prepared new healthy concept with focus on traditional home-made cuisine. Private hotel garden suitable for almost 1000 guests is welcoming surrounding for afternoon drink, farewell / welcome cocktail or evening BBQ.
Hotel International is going through its´ transformation from January 2020. As a Czech landmark which is listed as one of the cultural monuments of Prague and located in historical building dating back to 1957, just minutes away from Prague Caste in quiet residential area of embassies offices offers ideal base for business as well as individual travellers. Tower is absolute highlight of the hotel, 360° venue place with original mosaic from Max Švabinský suitable for cocktails and closed parties. Rich conference capacities are one of unique selling points of the hotel near by Prague Castle.
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague - 15 minutes’ drive
- Prague Castle - 8 minutes by tram – 4 stops, tram stop 100 m from hotel
- 278 well-equipped rooms and suites with free WIFI and tea and coffee making facilities
- Secure outside parking lots (70 cars)
- Restaurant Dejvická Šalanda – coming soon
- Garden and terrace with capacity 1000 guests
- Flexible meeting facilities leading to outside terrace with high ceiling 5,5 m and capacity up to 260 delegates in school style, 14 breakouts